For Booking Information

Monday, May 10, 2010

St. George's Charter School Presentation

Dear Mr. William Deering,

Thank you for taking the time to come and speak to my class. It was very kind of you to take the time out of your busy schedule to speak to a bunch of children. I know you could have been speaking to more sophisticated people, but you spoke to us and for that I am very grateful.

You were very inspirational. I was totally amazed by your story. You overcame every obstacle that stood in your way. It made me want to go out and face all of my obstacles. Also, it inspires m how all the odds were against you but you still made your dreams come true. Even though you stuttered, you still became a speaker. I really want to become a doctor, but sometimes it seems I won't reach my goal. Your speech and story helped me very much to not think about the negatives, but just the positives.

I can't thank you enough for coming to speak to my class. It really helped me and my friends.

Yours Truly,

Matt M.
9th Grader
St. George's Charter School

No comments:

Post a Comment