For Booking Information

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Methacton Presentation

Hello!

This writing is to let you know how wonderfully motivating Bill Deering is in his presentation. He very straightforwardly told his story to our freshmen at Methacton High School. The audience was intently focused on Bill. He captured the students' attention with his detailed account of his life story. I truly belief that our kids suffer daily with major self-esteem issues. Hearing how Bill suffered through and overcame his obstacles of stuttering, weight gain, and a learning disability gave our kids hope.

Bill Deering is blatantly courageous for overcoming the horror of stuttering and becoming a motivational speaker. That in itself motivates me and my students to overcome any obstacle in our paths. Everyone has their issues and Bill's message was to not let these issues get in the way of your dreams. His presentation is perfect for students of high school age since their whole life is caught up in issues; however, I was moved and motivated by his presentation and I am an adult. So his presentation is wonderful for all ages.

I strongly recommend Bill Deering as a motivational speaker. He will inspire and motivate anyone and everyone. Hearing Bill's message reminds us that we are not all perfect and we need to accept our downfalls as well as our assets in order to believe in ourselves.

I am available for further contact by emailing me at tmclaughlin@methacton.org

Sincerely,

Tarah McLaughlin
Spanish Teacher
Methacton High School

P.S. You will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment